We are full and no longer accepting festival vendors. Please check back for our Spring Festival in April 2020
Calling all Farmers and Artisans!
The Town of Mt Laurel (in Alabama) is pleased to announce our 19th annual Fall Festival is set to take place on Saturday, October 12th from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. in the town center.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for unique local farmers and artisans to make the Spring Festival successful. We are looking for vendors who sell local produce, plants, flowers, artwork, craft pieces, children’s items, jewelry, and beautiful hand-crafted merchandise.
We are NOT looking for and cannot accept solicitors, franchised businesses, politicians, network marketing businesses and items that are not appropriate for a family festival. Items not allowed: essential oils, advocare, LuLaRoe, Lipsense, Scentsy. Please know if you register and your item is not allowed, a full refund will be issued to you.
– All vendors must pre-register and pre-pay and will be assigned a vendor number and vendor position for the festival. NO WALK UP VENDORS.
– Vendors MUST set up in their numbered space! Any vendor setting up in another vendor’s assigned space will be removed to make space for the vendor who has been pre-registered and assigned that location.
– Set up will ONLY be Saturday morning between 6:00 am and 8:00 am. NO Friday load in. Plan to arrive early.
– Vendors will be assigned a number and a gate to enter for vendor load in on Saturday morning.
– Vendors must bring their own tent. If you need a 10 x 20ft space, you may indicate this at registration.
– All vendors’ cars must be removed from the site by 9 am for the event to open at 10 a.m.
– The festival will NOT provide electricity unless pre-arranged for an additional fee.
– The festival hours are 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., rain or shine! No refunds.