Fall Festival Vendor Registration Open!
We have reached vendor capacity for the Mt Laurel Fall Festival. To be added to the wait list, please register below:
Calling all Farmers and Artisans!
The Town of Mt Laurel is pleased to announce our 18th annual Fall Festival is set to take place on Saturday, October 13 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. in the town center.
This year’s festival will once again have an increased footprint, which will allow for a more open atmosphere. The festival will be anchored at one end with the town center and at the other end with an expanded Kid’s Park area in our beautiful Olmsted Park. Please read our new instructions carefully.
This year’s festival will feature a fun-filled day with live music, food trucks, and Jim N’ Nicks BBQ. We will have plenty of children’s activities, including inflatables, rides, and face painting.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for unique local farmers and artisans to make the Fall Festival successful. We are looking for vendors who sell local produce, plants, flowers, artwork, craft pieces, children’s items, jewelry, and beautiful hand crafted merchandise.
We are NOT looking for and cannot accept solicitors, franchised businesses, network marketing individuals, politicians, and items that are not appropriate for a family festival. You must sell something to be a vendor. Priority placement of assigned spaces will be given to artists and artisan makers.
All vendor spaces are pre-assigned to ensure a smooth set-up. Register early as we will sell out of vendor space! In the past the event has drawn more than 6,000 patrons.
Space assignment is chosen by a number of factors, including what kinds of items are around it. Therefore vendors cannot choose their spaces. Special requests may be written in the Notes section of the Registration form. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to honor everyone’s request. Once spaces are assigned, they cannot be switched.
– All vendors must pre-register and pre-pay and will be assigned a vendor number and vendor position for the festival. NO WALK UP VENDORS.
– Vendors MUST set up in their numbered space! Any vendor setting up in another vendor’s assigned space will be removed to make space for the vendor who has been pre-registered and assigned that location.
– Set up will ONLY be Saturday morning between 6:00 am and 8:00 am. NO Friday load in. Plan to arrive early.
– Vendors will be assigned a number and a gate to enter for vendor load in on Saturday morning.
– Vendors must bring their own tent. If you need a 10 x 20ft space, you may indicate this at registration.
– All vendors’ cars must be removed from the site by 9 am for the event to open at 10 a.m.
– The festival will NOT provide electricity unless pre-arranged for an additional fee.
– The festival hours are 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., rain or shine! No refunds.
How to Register for the Fall Festival:
1. Fill out our registration form.
2. New this year – pay your vendor fee with PayPal! We’re pleased to offer this convenient way to pay! Due to this addition, you will not be considered registered with an assigned spot until we receive payment.
Early-bird registration pricing per 10’x10’ space:
Farmers Booth: $35 – This is locally grown produce ONLY.
General Vendor: $45 – This includes Arts, Crafts, Clothing, etc.
Food Vendors pricing: 10’x 10’ space: $50
10’x25’ space: $100
If there is any space left after September 25th, late registration pricing will be in effect.
All Farmer and Regular Vendor registrations after September 25, 2018: $55
All Food Vendors registrations after September 25, 2018: 10’ x 10’ space $65
10’x 25’ space $115
3. Once we confirm your payment, we will send you a confirmation email. Two weeks prior to the event, we will email you with your vendor position, a map of the festival site and directions and gate number for vendor load in.
Please bring your entire set up (table, tent, umbrella, and chair, whatever you’ll need to be comfortable for the day). Your tent must not exceed a 10’x10′ area. If you need a larger spot, then please register for a larger 10’ x 20’ slot on the registration form.